Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Pottery Studio Room Tour & My Kiln // Studio 2.0


So it's been a relatively long time since I've blogged and there is so much to update you on! One of the most exciting things is that I and my mum who is also a potter and artist have purchased a new kiln together. What's even better is that this kiln is the most eco friendly kiln that exists to date.

I moved out of my Thames side studio and set up a small studio space at my home. It's much more practical for me and I don't need a lot of space so the spare room is perfect for me to potter way and make creations out of clay.

I thought it would be fun to do a little room tour and show you some photos of my new art studio. My main studio is based in the spare room but we do have the kiln down in the garden shed.

At the moment I don't have access to my little studio because of the pandemic. meaning I am truly missing it. I do have a setup in my own home where I'm creating but I thought it would be nice to show you some photos of my studio. Hopefully I will be able to get back there once this crisis gets better!







Post a Comment

© Rebecca Wise Studio Blog. Design by FCD.